Monday, June 23, 2008

Tiff--- Megan had an idea for another dinner together we could do this one on thursday. She said her family likes to do boneless pork ribs in a dutch oven with barbQ sause over them. We couldn't decide how to have everyone bring them. Do any of you want to do this together? Does anyone have any idea on how to separate the meal up? She said maybe 1 person buy all the meat and everyone just pay that person. I think it will be a great dinner. I would like to do it. let me know we could do some other kind of potato for a side, Megan said maybe a ceaser salad with it. Let me know.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Yummy! We're in for that meal. We could bring our own ribs or all pay someone whatever is easiest. We will bring out dutch oven too. Sat. will be hard becuase we'll be setting up camp and just be getting back from Bryce. Or do you mean the second sat.??? (third for you Tiff)

Ashlee said...

I'm a dork, sorry, I thought is said Sat. at first. Thurs. would be great. We'll plan on getting our ribs.