Thursday, September 11, 2008

Girls Weekend???

Mom, Tiff, Taniel, Trish#1, Meg, Trish #2:
I was just thinking it would be so much fun to get together for the weekend and go to this WHAT A WOMAN WANTS show at the South Town Expo Center and just hang out and have a fun dinner!! We talked about planning a girls trip when we were at the family reunion but we haven't really talked about it lately. So...... Here is an idea. Check out the website and leave a comment. One of the pics has moms with their daughters so it got me thinking it would be fun to have Alex, Mikala, Halle, Zhoee, and Bella with us. It would be fun for me to take Zhoee and let her browse through all the clothes, jewelry, and make-up. She'd be all over it!!! Or we could just leave them at home, whatever!!!! We could Hotel it, or we could all stay at our house. (we'll make Bart, J, and Bossy go stay with Clint:)
http://www.whatawomanwantsshow.com/home.php

3 comments:

Team Sullivan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team Sullivan said...

It is a good weekend for me because Lonny is off. I don't want to bring Halle, though. She would love it but I don't think she could handle a full day of that. I am afraid she would get bored.

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun, but I wouldn't be able to make it because the next week I'm taking Thursday and Friday off to get my wisdom teeth out! I'd much rather have a girls weekend!