Friday, July 18, 2008

Cruise Info

How sad that the camping, playing with cousins, 4-wheeling, sitting around the fire.. and all that fun stuff is over. On the way home our kids were so sad and continued to tell us they wanted to go back camping to be with Nana and Grandpa and their cousins. They had such a great time. Sooo..... all our clean laundry is stacked on my be ready to be put away(it took me till Friday to get it all clean), which is the only sign left that we spent 10 days camping. I'm so sad it's over. Thanks everyone for making it such a great trip.

Bart and I went over some cruises the other night and wanted to know what everyone thought.... I emailed detailed info on 4 different cruises. So look it over and then vote on which cruise you are most interested in. OR- post other info if you have found something else for everyone to look at. We are so excited!!!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Hey this is so fun to still have something to talk about. So will be just go on the cruise that gets the most votes? How many times can we vote? I all ready have some plans for my annoying you all on the cruise. I can hardly wait....